- Judge Blocks Arkansas Abortion Restrictions
- A Personal Pastoral Note: Division, Strife, and Maturity
As I grew older as a pastor, I realized the congregation was growing older with me. The leadership did not want this to happen as we had witnessed it in other congregations. We realized we needed a younger man to come along and assist in pastoring. One who had a lot of self-initiative and could come into his own, while also learning from an experienced pastor.
Our desire was (as older men) to rally around
- MTP Outreach at the 2017 Inaugural, Madison, WI
On Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017 we gathered outside and inside the Capitol building in Madison, Wisconsin for the 2017 Wisconsin Inaugural, passing out literature and holding signs demanding immediate interposition and total abolition of abortion in Wisconsin – and then made our way into the capital.
- Save at Affiliated Death Camp
Save at Affiliated abortion mill in Milwaukee, WI, July of 2016. This outreach included victim imagery, the mention of murder, the Gospel and prayer. We were able to minister despite the presence of vocal “clinic escorts” (aka deathscorts). See more of this video here.
- Greenfield Tour Stop 12/19/2015
- MTP pickets Paul Ryan’s Janesville office
Over the last two months both the House and the Senate (also GOP controlled) voted to defund PP – knowing full well that Obama would veto. BUT when it comes to something they can do – deny any funding to PP in the budget – they fund them fully. Now they will tell all their “pro-life” constituents that they voted to defund PP but Obama vetoed it.
- Turn-away at Planned Parenthood Milwaukee
- Sidewalk Counseling Training
- Why We Show the Bloody Photographs of the Murdered Preborn
We display these photographs because the media has censored the preborn child from the “abortion debate.” The American press refuses to show the American people what these babies look like who are dying in the womb. We are simply attempting to bypass that media blackout by going to the streets and displaying these photographs.
- Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Birth Control: A Guide for Engaged and Newlywed Couples
From PROTESTANTS AGAINST BIRTH CONTROL
If you are like almost every other recently engaged or newlywed couple, you have probably given some thought to the subject of birth control. Hopefully, you have even talked this over some with your soon-to-be mate. As you look forward to your wedding and your new life together, birth control is one topic that you and your future mate would be wise to discuss.
This article is designed to be a
- The Protest of a Protestant Minister Against Birth Control
In 1985, I held two beliefs which convinced me that getting a vasectomy was fine. The first belief was that God nowhere in Scripture condemns the use of birth control, therefore it must be okay. The second belief was that God wants us to use”wisdom,” therefore in today’s economy and because of my emotional makeup it would not be wise for me to have more than two children, and I already had two. Both
- How many Republican-appointed Supreme Court justices does it take to overturn Roe V. Wade?
Every four years, Christian people in this nation are stampeded into voting for the Republican presidential candidate based on the mantra – “whoever is elected President will appoint Supreme Court justices!” Republicans insist that we must vote for their presidential candidate in order to insure that liberal justices are not appointed to the Supreme Court.
- On this 42nd infamous anniversary of Roe v. Wade
Dear Friends of the Preborn,
Today is the 42nd anniversary of the infamous Roe v. Wade decision by the U.S. Supreme Court. And the slaughter of the preborn continues.
What is shocking is that during this time – not one governor, not one legislature, not one mayor, not one common council has defied the Federal government and interposed on behalf of the preborn. All have complied. All have complied with cold-blooded, brutal murder. Stunning.
- The Lesser Magistrates and the Preborn
- Picket at the “church” of abortionist Stewart Kernes
More than 100 people gathered to speak up for their preborn neighbor at the “church” of Stewart Kernes, an abortionist that is a part of the Unitarian Church meeting at this building at 12:00 p.m. They give aid and comfort to this bloody abortionist. We rallied to expose their complicity with his killing.
- Tollway Rescue, April 25th, 1991
- VCY In Focus: 10/16/09 – Matt Trewhella, Missionaries to the Preborn, and the Tollway Oasis Rescue
- VCY In Focus: Matt Trewhella on Pro-life Martyr Jim Pouillon
VCY In Focus: Matt Trewhella, founder of Missionaries to the Preborn, shares the story of Jim Pouillon, pro-life martyr.
Jim Pouillon was murdered September 11th, 2009 outside Owosso High School in Owosso, Michigan.